This location is a 3,000 square foot former Victorian dog biscuity factory, set over 3 levels.
The reception area has double height ceilings and 22 foot windows. The kitchen is open plan and has a movable island. There are also 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and an office/family room. Everything is brand new, or old and reinstated.
Access is at ground floor level, with double/wide doors.
It is possible to shoot down from a height at both upper levels, thanks to open walkways and a large "wall window" set within the second-floor bedroom.
- x2 32 amp “commando” sockets in the property
- beamed ceilings
- quarter-sawn reclaimed oak floor
- double height original arched windows
- modular, fully integrated moveable kitchen measuring 20' x 25'
- exposed Victorian brickwork
- microcement bathrooms
- original lighting & light switches
- bespoke perforated metal staircase & upper walkway
- extra-wide entry and exit points
- Parking for 6 vehicles per shoot day- one space on site and 5 further spaces with scratch cards on the street (these cost £5 per vehicle per day).
- Langdon Park DLR (0.2 miles)