A new detached 4 bedroom property built in 2018 in a modern contemporary style with stunning sea views. Extremely spacious of 2,500 sq ft.
All room have white walls, large glass sliding doors opening onto a spacious decked area and a large garden. Minimalist flush threshold from the inside to outside.
Wide front entrance door opening onto a wide open corridor throughout the house with tall plywood internal doors leading to a huge kitchen dining area. The property also benefits from wide side access to the rear of the house.
- Museum style double height atrium
Bespoke plywood kitchen
- Open lounge / kitchen area
Large kitchen island
- Contemporary free standing wood burner
- Polished concrete floors
- Industrial style feature staircase with a orange stringer and oak treads
- Double height white venetian plaster wall
- Upstairs lounge in atrium space with a curved wall
- 3 contemporary bathrooms with walk in showers
- Large ground floor master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe / dressing area and ensuite bathroom
- Driveway has parking for 4 cars and free parking on the road.
- Brighton Train station (5.1 miles)
- 5 Minute walk to the beach
Undercliffe where you can walk all the way to Brighton